Project Coordinator (GAINS) Internal Only
|Salary:||Grade 6 £27,025 - £32,236 per annum|
Fixed term until 31st December 2019
37 hours per week (1.0 FTE)
The University has an excellent track record of winning European Funding Bids, we are currently delivering projects totalling over £4M. The bids are to support the development of funded services to Small and Medium Sized Businesses (SME’s).
We are now recruiting a Project Coordinator role to enable the successful conclusion of the following bid:-
GAINS – Gloucestershire Accelerated Impact Network Support
GAINS is a successful project supporting Gloucestershire, high growth enterprises. We are now seeking a versatile, talented and adaptable individual to bring this project through its final year, to successful completion. The project delivers a range of support for the clients:
• High quality bespoke one-to-one coaching utilising the strong local resource base of accredited and experienced coaches;
• High quality masterclasses from leading private sector/ academic experts which will also be made available online;
• Access to bespoke project support from Academics and Students at the UoG.
The prime objective of GAINS support is to increase the growth capacity of ERDF eligible SMEs in Gloucestershire.
Working with the Project Manager, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
· A successful track record of co-ordinating similar projects
· Proven commercial and business development experience
· Experience of working on funded and grant-aided projects
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Tenacity, Ethical and credible
· Able to work well under own initiative, to organise and take personal responsibility for own work and to achieve deadlines
· A team player with a capacity for hard work
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 16th June 2019
Interview Date: Tuesday 25th June 2019
Please download and save the Application for Employment Form to your computer. You will need to complete this form as part of the online application process. Your application will not be considered without this form.
The University understands the benefits of recruiting a diverse range of people and welcome applications from under-represented sections of the community
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund.