Academic Services Administrator - Internal Only
|Salary:||Grade 5 £24,028 - £26,243 pa/pr|
Internal ASA Grade 5 job advert
Your new department
The Registrar’s Directorate works in partnership with
academic and administrative colleagues throughout the University to provide a
professional, high quality, and customer-focused service in support of the
University’s academic mission and strategic priorities.
Join a department within the University that was shortlisted for a Times Higher Education National award that recognised our innovation and creativity to quality management.
Your new role
- Looking for a role that allows you to be thinking on your feet?
- Wanting a fresh challenge every day?
- Capable of working agilely, reviewing issues as they happen to ensure processes remain efficient and effective?
- Have a drive to be involved in projects such as academic course development from the initial start-up to implementation?
- Keen to network with colleagues across the University and share ideas within a team?
- Able to communicate confidently and represent the University professionally?
- Love to organise and manage field trips, Boards and meetings?
- Portray a flair for writing and a good eye for detail?
…. This role is for you!
Working in Academic Services, you will be based within the School Business and Technology (BT). This fast paced, exciting and varied role will is a key position within the School, expectations will be high and demands plentiful.
You will be primarily based at Oxstalls however the role will require occasional travel between campuses
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires someone to have a “can do” attitude, they need to be able to thrive under pressure and liaise with various stakeholders confidently and assertively. A critical mind will be key, actively assessing situations and willing to take an alternative approach when required.
As an individual we would expect you to exhibit positive behaviours in:
- Managing self and personal skills
- Delivering excellent service
- Finding innovative solutions
- Embracing change
- Providing direction and goals
- Achieving results and working in a team
What you need to do now
If you are keen to learn more about the role please review the detailed Job description attached.
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd May 2019
Interview Date: Friday 10th May 2019
Any questions regarding the role please do not hesitate to contact HR or Laura Whitmore: LPA Academic Services Manager
The University understands the benefits of recruiting a diverse range of people and welcome applications from under-represented sections of the community.
Please download and save the Application for Employment Form to your computer. You will need to complete this form as part of the online application process. Your application will not be considered without this form.