Cleaning Operative x 2
|Salary:||Grade 3 £8.85 - £9.95 per hour|
Do you have a passion for cleaning?
If so would you be interested in joining our excellent Cleaning Services Team in Cheltenham?
If the answer is “yes” then we want to hear from you.
The posts on offer are;
- Park Campus - 20 hours per week 6am to 10am (Tuesday to Saturday)
- FCH Campus - 18.5 hours per week 4pm start (Monday to Friday)
No previous experience is required as full training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
Amongst a number of essential personal attributes you must be able to:
- deliver the required standards of cleaning
- read, write and communicate verbally in English
- carry out a range of physically demanding tasks
- work independently
- Generous holiday entitlement
- A minimum of 24 days annual leave (rising to 29 after 5 years) pro rata
- 3 University Days at Christmas
- 8 days statutory holiday
- Flexible and family-friendly working
How to apply:
Make sure you have read the Job Description thoroughly.
On Friday 3rd May you have the opportunity to visit Park Campus to chat about the roles on offer and have a tour of the Campus.
To take advantage of this you will need to book an appointment.
Each appointment will last no more than 15 minutes.
If you are still interested in the roles you can then complete an application form and leave it with us for consideration.
To book an appointment call Rob Wood on 01242 714933
Venue: Park Campus, The Park, Cheltenham GL50 2RH
Time: First appointment 0930hrs, Last appointment 1600hrs
If you are not able to attend on this date please just apply using either the on-line process or by filling in and returning an application form.
The University understands the benefits of recruiting a diverse range of people and we select the best possible on merit alone.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident employer, guaranteeing to offer an interview to anyone who meets the definition of disability set out in the Equality Act 2010 and who meets all of the essential criteria contained within the person specification.