I understand that, in accordance with Data Protection Legislation, the information I provide will be used as detailed in the Employment Applicant Privacy Notice.
In registering to use this application system I confirm:
- The information I provide is, to the best of my knowledge, true and accurate
- Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, confirmation of my right to work in the UK and, where required, a Disclosure and Barring check.
- I have read the Employment Applicant Privacy Notice and I consent to the processing of my data as it describes.
I understand that if the University discovers I have:
- Deliberately given false, incomplete or misleading information,
- Canvassed members of the University or any Committee,
- Failed to disclose unspent criminal convictions within the meaning of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974,
this will disqualify my application or, in the event of discovery after appointment, may result in the termination of my employment.